Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 25: So Begins the Last Week in March

Juice to Fight a Cold
Good day to all. We have a day where it feels like early February but its really one WEEK till April! I again slept in. I am working on getting rid of this virus that just hangs on and on. Meanwhile outside my bubble, there are calls to ban gifts to Harrisburg politicians. This after 4 yes FOUR Philly legislators were
The EL Arriving at 9:19am
caught with the hands in the cookie jar. I love Bernie Sanders! He calls out leaders who support tax breaks for the rich while cutting program for the elderly and poor. Go Bernie Go! Meanwhile in the Ukraine
Brunch at Work
, some woman want to impose sanctions on Russian men but NOT having sex! This in reaction to the Russian takeover of the Crimea.  Well, enough of that, I am running late for work. I like creating links. I can't do that
Organizing My End of Month List
on the blogger app.
Well, it is 5:38 PM I just left work since the big boss wasn't around. Right now we have snow flurries can you believe it??  It is March 25 and we got snow I'm going on. I think we're supposed to get maybe an inch. I'm
Vegetarian Mediterranean  Pasta Created by Pat
going to go to the store to get peta bread and then go over to pats for dinner. Well, the Indian market called Dana Mandi Rice and Spice didn't have pita bread but it did not matter.  Well Pat made up this delicious vegetarian Mediterranean pasta. I even
40th and Market. Can't see the Snow
featured this meal on Facebook and it got good reviews. Well the flurries are still flurrying but it barely
Practicing on Guitar
covers the windshields it's a nonevent. We were going to be recording music but I fell asleep for 2 hrs instead. I
Came home and chilled out  and talked on  the phone for another day. My friend is going to Savannah Ga this weekend. She will have a nice time with family and get some REAL nice weather down South. As for the rest of the week, it will remain cold till the weekend

No comments: