Friday, March 21, 2014

March 20th: 1st Day of Spring

View
Well, Winter 2014 has offically ended. I can say like EVERYONE that I am glad its over. It ended like it started...HARSH at PM last night. Today is my last day at work this week. I am taking off tomorrow since I am taking a test for ADD in Huntington Valley
19th Street
 by SEPTA by 2:30. That would be over an hour each way. I am also in the need for rest from this cold and from the outside world.
Big Blue Sky
Well after the meeting I had a really good conversation with someone. It was what the doctor ordered. I'm very grateful for that. Now it's off to the welfare WAKKA!
Apparently
The EL from My Office
I'm going to be about a half hour late but in this case it was worth it. Son decided to come out as well and that's a good thing.
Copier Just made this UP
Days half over it was it's been a pretty quiet day just trucking along. 
Well it went fairly well the rest of the day and just I got to work I got feeling tired again. Sun
The EL
is out and I'm heading to the group. First off after the train went to 34th St. and 30th St, I arrived at 15th street to get a Starbucks coffee.  I decided to go for ice coffee. It was quite
The News Today
refreshing actually since I was feeling tired. Group was directed to the point. Certain situations just don't go there.
Well two-piece the bad news in the New York Times today
6:15PM at Starbucks
. First off looks like Obama's people still need more young people in the exchanges. March 30 is the deadline on March 31. Also I read a federal judge allowed 2states Arizona and I  think Oklahoma to
15th and Walnut
enforce strict new voter registration requirements. I believe the rules state you can make folks verify their citizenship to vote.
Mind Stuff
Of course these regulations were enforced in heavily Republican states.
I got home at bike to eat and
15th and Walnut
watch too long order episodes going to talk on the phone and go to bed.


No comments: