Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sunny Sunday: February 23rd

Archway at PAFA
This day was the best day we've had all year sunny and mild. There's nothing bad to say about it.
Walking down Broad Street
I went to the bar none and enjoyed that very much. Then I proceed to come home and hang out with Dean for about an hour. I then met up with my friend and we took the train down to 15th street to the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts. We hung out and talked for 30 min. We then met Larry and Veronica. They brought on a friend from their sailing club who lives in Delaware.  We all then went inside the Academy. That building is beautiful

Real Cool
The exhibits were really cool and I got a good lesson in color theory. I learned which colors are opposites on the color wheel. I never gave it much thought before it's pretty cool. The old Academy building is a architectural
Nice View
masterpiece. I didn't realize how old the Pennsylvania Academy was but I think it opened in the early 1800s.
Mosaic Tile
The last exhibit we saw inside was a film people going through water color. I think it was illustrate the fine line between life and death. I think the artist mentioned that too.
Impirial Inn
We then eat at a place called Imperial Inn in Chinatown. Food was pretty good and we split an entrée. The tables very large Soleri Veronica
Veronica Larry and Friend
and her friend look like a far far away is spinning table in the middle week's you move your food around. After that back to my place and then chilled out with Dean and that was it good day.

No comments: