Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Monday, March 10: time to rectify

56th Street
Dear seekers of the Zen truth and other simple pleasures. It is Monday, March 10, 2014. I woke up very tired but somewhat relieved that
My Desk
it wasn't yesterday. I went to AAA very late I just had to press on. I got after the meeting a very good Tip on how to calm myself down using
Door Locked at Work
EFT Tapping. It's tapping on the four head and neck the chest and up and other areas the to calm myself down. I checked out a website about it as well. I also found out that my scripts were formally approved
Peter and I Leaving Work
by the insurance company I should be able to pick them up.
Work was pretty quiet today and that was such a relief. I got some stuff done I had some frozen
Got to Meeting at 6pm
samosas which are tasty. By 4 o'clock I was just really tired I had to put my head down a little bit three 430 and five. I did manage to rouse
A Quick Warm UP
myself up to do quick cleanup and take the EL to sit and Springgarden Street. I printed out some sheets and hopefully I can type the things
At Silk City
up and print them out at work tomorrow and get the damn ball rolling for April NOW!! I really don't want to put myself through this again. I put the emphasis on myself since I just
Spring Garden Street
did it to myself really.
It's pretty mild actually I feel the spring in the air and it's nice to come out of work and be 6 o'clock and have the sun still out.
Where I was After Work
Well I arrived at the union hall. I Got my numbers 19 and 20 so I was able to get some coffee at Silk City and it  was delicious! I also had two or three glasses of water because
Listening
I was really thirsty. I got my commitments for both groups at double checking that I have the right date and time and then we sat listen to a meeting when my friend had to leave and I wanted
Getting on the EL this Evening
a ride to get closer to Center City. Took the EL  down to 46th Street  and I arrived at 8:46 PM Eastern daylight savings time!! I got a call tonight that I left my backpack at the meeting. I mean damn, I can't put anything down! Hope the meds help! It was really cool the someone went out of the way to find my number. They asked if I was friends of Bill W. I am I said!! I will go  to 444 N 3rd Street after the 10 at 10:30 meeting. I got to talk only about 10 min tonight. I wonder how I will make out this weekend.


No comments: