Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday March 14: Orange Sunrise, Work and New Clothes

Good morning lovers of brilliant, brilliant orange sunrises. It is Friday it's cool but not quite as cold as yesterday. I am seeing that it is a wee bit overcast. I woke up to a painted bathroom and so I cleaned  the dishes this morning. Tonight
Outside My Place
I will be meeting Amy.
The sunrise today was a brilliant orange my God it was nice!! I got off the 21 bus and went straight back to get my coffee. I went to the meeting and
that will listen. I went to La Columbe with folks afterwards and was encouraged by a friend to make a needs & wants list. She said it would help clarify my thoughts.
Now it's off to work. Here I will stick my head in the paperwork and the computer and be free of my
Where I Earn My $$
obsessive thoughts. This morning, orange sunrise, pink workplace....
Well I am out of work now. It was a busy day. I had 6 appointments and paperwork to complete. Around 4:15 PM, I took a
Going to Melrose Park
10 to 15 minute nap in what used to be called the smoking room. I was tired due the fact I had pretty thrilling lunch of broccoli & garlic sauce for take out.  I Stayed at work
till 5:30 PM. I got a nice chunk of this self-directed report completed and I was pleased. That's not done but I've made a lot of progress on that.
Route 309. Nicely Paved
Next got on the EL at 56th Street  train to Melrose Park.
How many pick me up and me went to North Wales and went to this really nice thrift shop. The name of is was called 2nd Ave It was very large and all the clothes were in good shape and I got some pants shirts for really good deal under $100 for 4 pairs
The Thrift Store in North Wales
of pants 4 shirts and a pair of shoes We then ate at Chili's 3 miles away and had a relaxing dinner. Then we parked at train station talk got comfortable and then I caught the train to 30th St.
By the time I got home I was so exhausted I just fell asleep in my
My New Shoes $19
clothes. I was  just tired since about 4pm. The lack of sleep from cleaning house at 2am came back to haunt me.

No comments: