Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More will be revealed: a dream or two

I had multiple dreams in a short period time that were strange & weird. 
Well first John Major changes name to John Owens. He is now short and balding. I see that we're on the roof and hanging on the roof. Then there was some weird group of
 religious group that seemed to be after me for this knife
with the sword. They had really nice uniforms and rode horses. I found myself running around the  Ardmore Jr  High  complex.
This kind of tired feels very drug-induced.
I also didn't graduate Widener I stopped taking this class in midstream and I've had this dream before
I want to do everything the same time I want to do nothing today
Oh! This  last
part is really odd. I was dreaming I was talking to Ted Turner and then I went outside and and talked to him. He then tell me about the Mets beating the Phillies 6-3. He told me the Mets scored six runs in the fifth inning and the Phillies looked really bad.  remember using the word "sandlot".  Then the next thing I noticed was  I'm in Florida at a spring-training game. I realize
that Ted Turner's about 600 yards away while I'm talking. So I go and see Ted Turner.
As are talking we morph  from the spring-training In Florida tow in a room like a barren hospital
room and all these other people start coming over and talking and crowding into them and I felt really bad for the man they all laughed and then he kind of fell out like he was on drugs and just very ill.
The alarm rang and I got up very groggy for another day

No comments: