Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday, March 21: Time Out and a Test!

It's Friday March 21st. I did not go to work today. I went to an appointment in Huntington Valley. I want to the sunrise and afterwords
I am HERE!

I met my sponsor at Saxby's and we had a good talk. Then I got home around 10:16 AM I took a nice nap. I then got myself awake at 12:30
The Good Ole 21 Bus
44th Street
 and realized I had to get the 1:10 train from 11th St to Bethayers. Well, I caught the train by 5 minutes and we cruised up there around 1:41 PM.
While we are riding the train pass Temple University stop, I looked at the Philly.com website and saw this article on the lost Malaysian  flight.The article
buses on the media further 24 hour around-the-clock hype machine about why the flight was lost in where it is etc. What happened to it.. CNN ran this story nonstop.
I got the West Trenton Line
coverage around-the-clock. He did that with that crew ship that was abandoned the middle of the sea where the toilets didn't work. Let's put it this way don't miss having a TV.
Riding the West Trenton Line
Did you guys behind me it's playing basketball coach I'm in a different world right now. The Men of Bethayres.
I heard one lady behind the desk say "good old Dr. Camil"
It's very sterile  here in the woman behind the  glass into being hurry you don't want to help you very long.
I would not get along well in suburban land
The test was basically the acting to star shapes. It
Melrose Park
was kind of boring and tedious.
 I was told it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get the results. It goes to a website and then the doctor at Philmont Guidance Center interprets
Suburban Paradise
it the results. After all that, it to me to Dr. Camil and my primary doctor. I also will get a copy of it
Now I'm going to take the 3:32 train  back to Philadelphia. Arrived in Philly about 4:01 PM. I've been
going to catch the EL to 56th Street. I'm stopping by at work to pick up some stuff for the AA commitment.Well I have to work out a
Inside Holy Redeemer Professional Park
little bit of stuff done in 45 minutes. I then came home so that was for a minute and got my power
My Appointment was Here
cord to charge my phone. I went to the TD Bank at 2nd and Lombard Well I'm getting a coffee at Starbucks and then I'm going to the 7 o'clock for a
56th and Market 4:15pm
meditation meeting.
Well the Starbucks coffee was really good mix. The meeting the speaker talked about meditation
and separating yourself from your own head was really good. I'm got a late night massage. Or she got deepened to my underarm and really got those muscles around the shoulder
3rd Near Sout

blades. I watched TV with Larry. We talked and chilled out and I had a banana that was very tasty he got from Walmart.
Pedestrian

 Well I left Larry's about 12:45 AM. I found out the deal really stopped at 12:30. We had a somewhat hostile guard dude move
2nd and Market
us out of the L. Around the guys was some really groovy
What a Doo!
funky old hair then I am going to go home I luckily caught a 21 bus at this time of night without waiting 20 minutes or more.
Not sure what tomorrow entails. I do know I will get up early & go to the men's. Next go to a second 10@10:30.
I hope to be in touch with people and persons.  I know tonight on going to sleep like a baby.





No comments: