Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday March 22: A Bit Illin, Yet Chillin

Made Some Juice Today
Today is Saturday. I slept in to am since this cold will not go away. I juiced for the first time since January. That was when I was walking Emily in Overbrook. I awake to a mostly cloudy
The Train to Miami  Looked Good
day that is supposed to be warm. We are to get an Arctic blast Tuesday or Wednesday. This might include a lot of snow or not. Boy Mr. Belarus is covering his butt on this report. Oh well the snow will not stick around anyway
44th Street.
since we are in the last 10 days in March.
I am feeling really tired and not so well. Its now 12:30 time to sleep.
Well I got up got outside on this beautiful day. I thought about
My View of 42nd and Chestnut
taking a free ride on one of the regional rail lines up to the last stop. I thought first of going to Newark Delaware. But the train doesn't go Newark on the weekends
My Friend's view of Me on 42nd
    Thought about going to Doylestown and I missed that one too.
Yes and I looked at the Amtrak board dog train going to Miami and that's. That sounded really nice
Kabobeesh Veggie Combo!! YUM!!!
because next week it's supposed to be winter again. I figured that winter wouldn't hit Miami. But that was just me smoking the weed since it's 1.too long to get there and  the tickets are prohibitively
Pat Drumming
expensive knowing Amtrak.
So now I'm off and back towards West Philly  talk on the phone with my mom and a friend at some point during the walk outside. I'll catch a bus if I happen to see one. I got lucky, a 21 Bus stopped by in time.
Stopped over to see Pat. We ordered out some Indian/Pakistan.it was a vegetarian combo. We just chilled out the rest of the afternoon and early evening. Pat practices drumming and now his guitar.
 http://youtu.be/LSaYX5VhMwk
I am tooling on the internet now and going to leave Pat's and get my butt in bead. I'm fond farewell let's hope I feel better tomorrow

No comments: