Sunday, March 02, 2014

March 1st: A Sunny Start

March to Roar Like a Lion
Greetings fair-minded folks. This is the calm before the storm. Tomorrow night and into Monday morning we are to have a
3rd Street Near Arch
storm that will be starting as rain, sleet and freezing rain. Monday its to turn in to all snow. The estimate is for about 6 to 12 inches. Man I thought we were done with this
On the Vine Street Expressway
crap after that NICE weekend last week! Well, running late for an 8am meeting!
That was pretty swell. The 21 bus meeting up with Larry Bird March. After the meeting
Add caption
I'm going to see Monuments Men at the Roxy which just reopened at 2013 Sansom. I went to 30th St. to check out the rental car prices. I got a decent price but was told her
I-95
no cars the 30th St. that I had to go to the airport to rent a car. I got the HoJos done. I went to the airport to reserve the rental which I got half decent price $47.00. I took the SEPTA Airport line to Philly international I got a cheaper car a Kia Rio. Took the car and drove
Center City Philadelphia
to 21st and Sansom. I met a friend her husband at the Roxy the 20th and Sansom and we saw the movie The Monuments Men. It was pretty cool with John Goodman and let Leonard DiCaprio. I really enjoyed it because I saw documentary rape of Europa. It was about the Nazis  stealing art from Europe 

After the movie I took the rental car  and headed down to Baltimore Maryland see my friend who is moving. It was a very smooth ride down I-95. It is especially smooth because my GPS just got me on how to go. The Kia Rio had a USB slot so my phone could charge and I could listen to my iTunes on 

the car stereo. I also could hear the GPS give me directions very very clearly.  Everything was smooth except the fact that I forgot the cash and Patrick's $87
View from I-95 Looking South
check and had
Going to TD Bank in Glen Burnie
to drive half hour out of my way to find a TD bank to deposit and cash the check.  Boy oh boy did that check come in handy. I had forgotten I had it!!! Winded up going out for Chinese and then really tired and watch him and  MSNBC and some guys in Maracopa County Arizona and in Bergen County New Jersey in high-security prisons.



No comments: