Saturday, March 01, 2014

Friday, February 28. Last Day of Feb

Well today was a chili.com day in west Philadelphia. I went to the sunrise had a nice talk and then I went to work
 work
Washing up at work
wasn't too bad I've got some stuff done found out my soup is been promoted to the ridge/Tioga District starting March 10.
Planning a trip to Baltimore Saturday. I have not decided
Slept on My Glasses :(
how many get there yet. I guess I'm going to Rent-A-Car go to an area near Johns Hopkins to start. I CRUSHED my glasses and I have to go to 13th and Chestnut
Locust St Towards 12th
and get them repaired  I am going straight to the eyeglass place. Larry wants me to attend a book signing that his wife
At Book Signing
is having at 13th Street
Went to said meeting  wanted to sleep in the worst way. I then met Larry at Starbucks and 13 two Chestnut and then we went to Danny's which is novelty shop for loving couples. Larry's friends came by the shop to buy books and chitchat. It was pleasant. I left  and went went to 15th St. to get my March transpass. I'm glad I did that! It just removes another hassle.
A little dinner, a Law and Order rerun, shower and then bed

No comments: