Saturday, March 08, 2014

March 8: International Women's Day

La Columbe
Good morning seekers of sunshine and warmth. Today is supposed to go above 50°!. Today is also international women's day. Don't believe me go to this link. http://bit.ly/1eL4jr3
I first found out about this day when I
My Recycle Cup
was listening to I believe it was WXPN. I was living at my moms house and portion in March 1986 that time I was going to a transition in which eventually by June I would
This WAS Good
be working for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. This is where I still work today.
TOUCHSTONES... Mediatations for men!
 so I got that book idea from the men's after that I talk
Hot Mess of March
to couple people and went to the next one up it to Christchurch. It's a beautiful day out here I decorated my recyclable Starbucks cup
At the Chop Shop
I'm all proud of myself. I am now walking up fourth Street to go to the chop shop and chop off my wild beard to make it look decent for tonight's dinner and movie night with Amy Larry and Veronica.
Well nice gentleman
cut my hair looks much better and it's really warmed up a lot. I looks like I just missed a 21 so I'll be walking all the way from about 16 Chestnut 230 but no mind to pretty gay
Good Customer Service
and I got to 130. Then Pat would like me to record then I got a shower and be ready to meet at 45th and Locust 
Happened to be in the neighborhood of the eyglass place America's Best and guess what you might ask what my glasses were ready and you believe that they had called yesterday and I didn't get the message so now I can see better! yeah sports fans! 
I got a massage and then headed back to West Philly were recorded some music of Pat playing a sting song on acoustic guitar. Next I headed back
Cleaned UP
Dean Watching House of Cards
My Cool Neighbor
home something for moment and then walked to 45th and Locust to the Abyssinia restaurant and Larry Veronica Bill W and I had Ethiopian at Abyssinia. It was pretty good then
Captain Phillips
we saw Capt. Phillips. That was really well done Tom Hanks in a really good job playing the captain I forgot it was even Tom Hanks when I
Dinner at Abyssinia
saw him. I was very entertaining movie. The next month there was a vote on the next movie it will either be Nebraska, hostages, I don't remember the other ones.
Veronica
My phone batteries and ran out so I went to pats house to charge the battery and pick up my cord and wall plug

No comments: