Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 24: Not Such a Bad Day After All!

Took the EL West
I woke up today after sit full pain in the butt sleep. Dean was acting up with his sleep apnea and I must've Peed four times of the night. Today is a very sunny and bright but veryz
A Morning View from the EL
cold and brisk day.
I skipped  the Sunrise because I was too exhausted. I  managed to get up and go to work. While going
Feeling off but Making It
to work, I called my doctors office and got a 1:15 PM doctors appointment. Of course the day I leave it's very busy and I have three people coming in anywhere between now and 2:45 PM. That's the time I expect to
At Dr. Office
be back to work assuming I get seen in a half decent amount time.
I saw the medical assistant and told her about the overnight and Strattera. Here are the results. I have a viral infection. I apparently got
one got over it and then caught another one. The doctor did a throat culture and will call about the results soon.
I just have to wait it out. No meds.
The doctor said also that my 6 pound weight loss was probably due to the ADD medication:) 
Ready to Catch the EL
AS a precaution the Dr. tested for urinary tract infection NEGATIVE!!
Now getting off the the EL at 56th Street and walk a block and a half back to work. It is now 2:11 PM
Putting on the Game Face
Well work is done. I left about 5:15 PM copy Al 30th and then the trolley to 19th and walnut and then meet Drew at Saxbys for some coffee . We will then catch the 7 bus towards Susquehanna Avenue
Going to Meeting
it all went pretty well the meeting. There was three of us, Drew another woman, and myself.
It went well and we took the bus back toward Center City I then went home ate and watch some lawn order hope I sleep better tonight. Tomorrow will there be snow?? Not sure but we will soon see. Next week looks like Spring will make a triumphful return. I hope to be rid of this cold by then!

No comments: