Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wednesday, March 12: This is March Weather

Outside my Place
Good morning it's hump day here in West Philly. Early this morning I read an article from the Philadelphia Inquirer that really was interesting to me. As you know I lived in South Jersey in the town of Millville New Jersey.
At Work Taking a Break
Outside of Millville Cumberland County is chuck full of small towns and villages near the Delaware Bay. Its a pretty area full of marshes that feels like North Carolina more then New Jersey. Cumberland County NJ
does not get much coverage in the Philadelphia media market.
My Desk
that it going to be nice until later this afternoon. Then this evening, it's  going to rain. By  tomorrow morning the temperatures are going yo plummet about 40° from 60° which is going to be later today to 20°!!
Meds and Candles
All I can say it is near the Ides of March.
As the day ended the wind started whipping for sure. Work was okay I got really tired took a nap and had dinner with Dean. Next I planned
Add caption
my Friday night to go to an outlet place. It will be something different with someone I like to spend time with!!
 I got an email from the landlord who asked some questions:
" Meanwhile, is the heat still very hot in your apartment? The bill for last month was over twice as much as it has ever been. Of course it's been quite cold, but that seems excessive. And are you still having regular guests? The mail contains some unknown names."
I responded that the apartment was hot and the two guys aren't there any longer.
The closing response:
" Thanks. Maybe I'll try adjusting your heat registers on Friday. Better late than never ....

                                                                                         Bob (not Robert!)"

Well time to go to bed and I noticed the heat is not cranking up like it had been good night one and all.

No comments: