Friday, March 22, 2013

Blogging Away: An Experiment with Orange

I used Dragon Dictation and now correcting the errors that it makes.
It's good when my arm and/or thumb are tired. I will have to cut and paste this around after I go to my group & chillin with Pat. Lets just say around 10:40 to 11:57 pm. 
7 am March 21st at Bus Stop
 I am at work now after getting off the bus to do the Welfare Wakka. Pay Day is tomorrow.
I sincerely hope I will do laundry, buy pants, clean the Apartment and get a WIFI speaker for my iTunes.
I can't wait to see how my latest entry will look after revisions and when the photos are put in. The Blogger App does not have the ability for attaching photos. Maybe a late version perhaps??

Good morning on a flurry-laden Thursday morning. This year, Spring has started with cold and snow flurries. My computer is still at HP where they SHOULD scrap it and return me a NEW one. i am under warranty you know.
Dinner
7:15 am
I am considering someone coming to my place one-shot deal and I'm off to work so hopefully I can get some stuff done I am not quite as exhausted as I was yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, I hung out with Pat at his humble abode.he's been inviting met for dinner He knows how to make nutritious meals. We watched 3 episodes of Archer last night. Its mellow to be at hi place with his 2 dogs and cat. I am not sure if I will see $ by the Summer when I plan a trip to Nova Scotia.
Let me put it out there, I want to take a writing/Blogging class and do my hobby of photography in a real way. This I must pray on. That is how I will be able to expand my horizons.
I am joining Larry and his wife to a art show in Roslyn Pa. Saturday night. It's toward my Mother's place in Horsham. That will be something different :)
Earlier this afternoon,  I sent the rough draft to 5 of my friends. I am curious what the reaction might be.. Well as of 10pm this evening the answer was ZILCH.
As work was winding down, i went to Facebook reading stuff on my timeline.
Scuse Me While I Kiss the Sky
I read about Michelle Shocked singing that God hates fags. She is now a right wing Christian. Robert Drake of WXPN first reported this Yesterday. i happened upon a post about winning tickets to see the Feelies tomorrow night. sudden it was a contact CVS get free tickets feelings at the union transfer so instead I just decided to buy two tickets for me and for Drew. I can't wait for see them!!
this is just fantastic!! the concert starts at 830 so I have time to take care of a meeting and eat something beforehand. I got SO LUCKY! Coolness.
I am back in West Philly at Pat's house. He crashed while I was about 45 minutes late in getting to his house. After my appointment, I talked with a friend and she states she nightmares about God and the Devil competing for her attentions. I think she just needed to talk to someone about it. She hopefully will write these dreams out so that they lose the power to make her life miserable. I can only hope so.
A Normal Day at Work
Its pretty darn cold out tonight, boy it feels good to be in the glory of Pat's heater blasting warm air all around. His dogs are digging it for sure.
Well, good day


I am NOT having another one☕

No comments: