Saturday, March 08, 2014

March 7th: Work & Art in March

21 Bus
Good morning secrets of comfort and rest. I will go after not getting a good night sleep this cold is still kicking my
Trolley to 30th Street
butt. My jaw felt very clenched tight. I was thinking going to first Friday but that's probably not a real good idea.
I am planning at work to schedule people and try to do car fares that this computer refuse to
Printer 4 Gets FIXED!!
let go. My question is why is everything powered either buy NBC 10 or by Pierce College while I'm taking the train from 30th St.
Getting my secured Credit Card!
to 56th street to get to work.
I was singing a song to my phone and this is how phone translated when I sang. It's pretty weird!
Market East
"There's a duty. In welfare what I don't know where they are, I am all wet where and what is going to take me.
Where the dog
Sorry. The Boyd is a Goner!
leads you astray, In welfare you don't go to dad."
Okay, time to go to work and start making some sense in getting some work done.
LOVE THIS
Work was pretty busy I was a little tired this morning and felt my jaw was route was kind of tight
Artist
. But I'm feeling pretty mellow. I'm going to the bank to get my secured credit card application completed.
After that I'm
On the EL going to Old City
going to meet Larry at his place at 6:30. I'm going to the TD Bank at 4 and Market. Tomorrow I hope to get my face cut sometime before going out to Ethiopian dinner and hanging out with Larry and Veronica.
Art at Artist House
Well I went to TD Bank finalize my application for the secure card and they'll have to wait about a week to 10 days for the card to arrive. Bummer to Starbucks on third Street
2nd Street EL Stop
afterwords saw someone has three other paintings at the Artist House Gallery. I liked it there, that was pretty cool.
Veronica lost her phone so we aborted trip down artist lane and call T-Mobile and got that arranged
EL GOING HOME
. I then went to pats had dinner and did not record music
We all crashed
cause we both took power naps for about two and half hours and I want home. Night night!!

No comments: