Thursday, March 20, 2014

3-19-14: Last Day of Winter!!!!!!!

Outside my Door
Good day friends of truth and puppies. Its hump-day here in Philadelphia. I decided to check out the Philly.com website. There is an article that is quite fascinating. It talks about  how pain meds are being abused
HIgh Maintence
and the current reaction by society, government and doctors. Its a good read. Also there is a theory written by a veteren pilot of what happened to that missing Malaysian plane. This plane disappeared March
Going to Fresh Grocier 4 Lunch
8th and there has not been a trace. The latest news is that the plane is in the Southern Indian Ocean. Check back to this blog for updates on this mystery.
Well went to meeting spilled my coffee all over the floor and got a weird reaction from somebody afterwords. Work is been okay I'm going
Looking Back as I Leave Work
to get lunch and electronic toothbrush while it's quiet. I feel tiny bit of spitting rain. And it's getting a little harder to. It is now 1:15 PM.
I have to leave early for a 4 o'clock appointment downtown.
Yes it's a steady rain outside I of course got busy at the very and left the office around 3:37 PM. Here's a photo of the rain. Had a purple
Purple Rain as I leave Work
affect to emphasize the dark rain and clouds. 
Going to go and share my moodiness. I 
I like getting out early from work a bit early but I will not
Street Performer
be home till 5:30 PM or so. It is fairly mild outside. I am ready to disembark from 15th Street to 1420 Walnut.
At 1420
Line here by bye for now.
Nasty rain tonight!! Do remember this snow day??  
I went to second mile center see if I can find a truck to hold
Add caption
my clothes. Didn't find that nor a hamper for  my dirty clothes.
Jean prepared lovely dinner and watch the little bit of Fraser.
Delicious  Flounder
The day ended with this message on my phone:
Hi Mark.  I appreciate your friendliness but I do think that the men should stick with the men and women with the women."
 here we go again:(

Sometime I got to Keep My Head Down
Yes sometimes the world can be so cold and sometimes I just don't fit in. Well, one day at a time. It not like its not happened before. Heck, I am too damned tired!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: