Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wednesday March 26: Winter

Mike and I on 21
It is really windy and cold out today. When you go down certain alleys I swear it's a 30 mile an hour wind. I found out that I have $60 to get me through between now and next pay:(
Waiting for Trolley
Good thing is I've paid all the bills that needed to be paid:)
My work was very busy today for me. I did not get to my list that I created
Menu of food
yesterday and I will be having pizza eat o'clock at Mike's. 
I'm sitting here at work I heard it was going to rain Friday Saturday and Sunday… YAY.
Pat in the Cold
Well, I came over to Pat's house and he played some guitar but we didn't record anything. Instead we got a before dinner snack at the second Pakistani
Mike's Dog Boo Boo
 restaurant across the street from his house. They're both $5.00 cups that were very very spicy. And I think very tasty!
A Nice Dinner
Pat and I walked in the Spring wind chill factor,  and were walking on 45th St. when we noticed this blackout on  or around 8:15 PM
We came  over to Mike's for some yummy tacos home style too. We made our tacos from a buffet of fixings. Here we are hanging at Mike's before dinner
We watched a movie with Brad Pitt called The Counselor.
The Happy Couple
 I  missed part of it at the beginning talking on the phone but
Pat on Guitar
the rest that I saw was pretty cool. It was somewhat gruesome and violent as it went on drug dealers killing each other off
We got home from Mike's been chilled out a bit This is a real dry run  We decided to  record  on Friday. I made those videos on YouTube I'm a go home and go to bed. The wind is died down but it is still very cold out. Spring is around the corner!! RIGHT??

No comments: