Friday, March 07, 2014

Thursday, March 6: A Better Day

Walnut Street 7:30 am
Good day seekers of Spring and bling Today after 12 hour sleep I woke up I'm still groggy but as they want all I realize that I was going to feel a lot better.
Met a Friend
Went to the sunrise and afterwords we went to the coffee shop and I got some info concerning art galleries
La Columbre
That put me in a fine mood for sure. Hope it will help my friend out in the near future.
Clear sunny day outside and inside
Riding the EL
work was busy but stuff got done. My supervisor/new ADA think all of us for helping them out and bought us pizza for lunch. It was very cool.
Enjoying my BoBo's
Well I went to Starbucks met up with Larry and we split a sandwich and then went to group. 
Then went very
Walking towards City Hall
well and then afterwords I had a recommendation for a lawyer and then I went to pats house and
City Hall 5:30PM

had a delicious pasta dinner and talked on the phone. Pat was doing sketches look very
Pat Sketching
nice for mother and her son.
Tomorrow is first Friday and maybe I'll go to the artist house and see that woman who told me about the plastic club in the sketch club will
At Pats
be there along with the work that she showing. It's pretty cold tonight but supposed me in the 50s by Saturday:)
Pat finished his
1st Version of Pats Sketch
sketch of a Mother and her Son. He used a graphite pencil .
Here is one. we're going to recorded a quick tape I won't hope that will include a special sound effect item and then I am going to wobble to bed and wait to get paid. I would like to do couple things this weekend:  shave, do my laundry,  fix my printer, and do my taxes by and get those done before Monday that would be really swell

No comments: