Wednesday, March 05, 2014

March 4: A Cold Day with a New Doc and Script

7:13 AM Outside my door

Today is Tuesday, March 4. It is a cold blustery 20° good morning in Center City. Just coming
ICE ICE BABY!
out of La Columbe and hitting the 19th St. trolley stop so I can go to work. I will be leaving work early today so I have to concentrate.
Umm. Propaganda
Locker room I was talking to somebody who's thinking of getting $160 earphones. To consider in doing that while I still have somebody paying me rent. Maybe I'll finish filing my tax return
La Columbe
 first.
Well at work, I worked on scheduling overdue sanctions. I got four from scheduled. Of course at the end of the day when I have to leave early, I got 4 phone calls about
2:45PM
carfare $$. This was during the last 30 minutes at work. Yes, then the computer decided to act real slow and time-out several times. At least I got 3 out of 4  of them done.
City Hall
Now I'm catching the EL so I can get an appointment at 1420 Walnut St. The sun is really bright at 2:45 as compared to 5:15 PM!
As I approached 1420 Walnut, I see that they have the
15th and Walnut
whole block from 1420 Walnut to 15th &Walnut under some kind of renovation of the buildings. It's a 3 o'clock appointment I'm going to be about 7 minutes late.
La Rouche Freak
 Two back in later enjoy the sun. It's now 315 in here since 307 checking out for now.
Well the appointment went pretty well. We discussed different
Starbucks
topics relationships what I watching the computer. I generally what I have now adding one more thing for ADD. I'm also going to a place for testing. The temperature is
View from Starbucks at 16th
coming a lot. I'm at Starbucks waiting for you I'd like. I'd like to meet in another place that's warmer than the Starbucks freezing in here. The door keeps opening.
Later, I met drew at a Mexican place next to the Starbucks
Drew
 We had good conversation  This  cold makes  feel crappy from time to time. Other times, I feel okay.

21 Bus
   Then it was time to go and if my scripts filled at the CVS at 40 Locust. Well play music script needs preapproval because
Refreshment
it's generally issue for people 19 years old or younger. Interesting?!? I then went shopping and got some drinks for refresh myself. I talked on the phone and scanned Facebook for a bit.

No comments: