Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sunday, March 2: the day before the snow

The Place
Got up and took my friend to her son's apartment and then back to the place she just moved back to. Then I visited my brother in Towson. But before then
Where is Philadelphia
I fortified myself with some McDonald's coffee.I arrived at Michael's place and there was a Flyers
Mike and Anna
capitals game on. Reading to Anna before she went to movie with her friend. I then watch
Mike and I at His Place
the game with Michael the Flyers won 5 to 4 in overtime after being behind by two goals 4-2 in the 3rd period. 
The ride home was rainy but the traffic wasn't too awful. I had to stop just before the Delaware
Flyers WON 5-4 in Overtime! Good Game
state line to fill up with gas. This is so I wouldn't be charged $9.75 a gallon with that  full tank of gas. I had $38 left in my checking account and used $30 for the gas tank. It will be interesting  to see what Hertz does with my
Lodging
4 hour overage of rental time. Anyhow I return the car after going around circles at the airport. I waited 40 minutes for the airport line to show up at 6:11 and I'm going to 30th St. and then taking the Elder 40th St. to dinner at Pats impossible report and play music.
Kia Rio Playing my iPhone
Looks like they are reducing the amount of snow that Philadelphia will get. We're now down 4 to 6 inches. Check out the link to Mr. John Bolaris reporting on the weather!
Well I had some pasta with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes and scallions. I also bought a little bucket of Indians with me as well. I did some texting but no calling tonight.
5:30 at the Airport
I did some recording with Pat with a app that records videos and has special effects. You can videotape and have special-effects I had Pat on sepia 50 sepia that is. He was strumming a sting song called Lee's of gold. We had
Going to My Brother's Place
about six takes two with the microphone
30th Street today around 6:30pm
that is attached to the end of the phone. I don't like taking off the life proof cover because the yellow gasket tends to come all loose. I remember how to use that the Taj in the program because I deleted it when I didn't have any room in the camera.
It is now going on 10 o'clock and is feeling epic colder but it only a very faint Wayne right now misty rain I would call it. Good night!

No comments: