Monday, March 10, 2014

Sunday, March 9: Commitment Anxiety Runs Amock

Greetings daylight saving time seekers.
Today is Sunday two days before my two year and a day to try to get my affairs in order. I went to the bar none met up with Drew
2nd and South
now I'm at the side car coffeehouse diner. It's been groovy but no lines the way through like the last place
Well I tried
20 min wait! No Way
out this new drink called Green Vibrance help with my digestion.
We're going to see the Wolf of Wall Street today.  Stuff we took a stroll from Trish place after eating
Sidecar Cafe
at the sidecar coffee shop I ate there and we walked couple miles and then we went to the river the rave theater and we just chilled
Drew at the Sidecar
out. Then we went to the theater and found out the Wolf of Wall Street was not playing there. We then watch John eat Indian food and then they're going to watch some movie called
View from River walk
Non-Stop at 4:45Pm. 
I decided to venture in the fresh grocer and got a couple things I needed breakfast food that is. I want be able to chill out at home. I think think today's international
Dog Park near Schuylkill River
boyfriend day I think
I'm not sure if look it up. Because that's the way too cute little students do.After shopping came home and Dean has delicious pork  pork and  
Tired and Anxious
apple sauce. He also had green red pepper onion strips. It sure beats going to the movie. I decided to check out the movie called Homo Sapiens 1900 about mechanic and racial science. It was quite depressing but interesting little film on Netflix. I should have just taken a nap but instead I'm have to hustle late to meet Larry up at Saxbys just making something
7:20PM
at 8 o'clock and I will get home till 930. Well I was so tense I just walked all the way home. I called someone about the committment and he made me feel much better about the entire thing. I have Intergroup tomorrow at 5:30.
Dean and I
my anxiety built big time until I just had to share somebody. I did not feel that great but went right to bed as suggested.

No comments: