Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Snowy St. Patrick's Day

Outside My Window
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! Today West Philadelphia Iowa to a powdery dusting of snow. I say as of about 9 o'clock is about an inch to about it here. In Millville I think they at least got 5 to 7
Rittenhouse Square
inches down there.
Snows go it was more pretty than a nuisance. I think I can safely say that this
Found my Hat
is the last snow this winter 2014.
Well that wasn't too bad. Me afternoon I got pretty distracted by these 3 cases that were just a
Just Funny and Goofy
little bit odd took a lot of time. And I spaced out on Facebook for 20 minutes. I realize that it was 4:45 and I had to revise my commitment sheets by tonight. I got a hold of
Taking the 21 Home
the main office because I forgot to write the dates down for 2 of the commitments. I HAD the day of the week yet no numerical dates. Goofy man.
Well I did go down to the Monday night WHY. It was pretty intense and I found out who my
My Path at 6:30Pm
alternate's name is Kevin.
When I got home, be prepared pork and veggies very good. What's long order talk on the phone until her son calls. I was really tired I lied down waiting for a call back and went to sleep. As I was sleeping,  SEPTA workers are accusing management of "Provoking a strike." Here we go again. Its gonna be drama again for a contract for SEPTA. We may have a strike in md-April!

No comments: