Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunday, March 15: puttering Inside in Winter

Good morning I am here without a hat and it's much cooler this morning then yesterday. It's sunny as of 938 but it is definitely brisker.
45th and Market

Went to the bar none that was more somber than usual. But it was very good as usual. Except I had an issue with the coughing I think I put too much cream
At the 46th Street EL
and it might have been funky. So right now as of 12 noon I have a very sour stomach.
Well I took a nice 2 hour nap and then started organizing
Look! Sheet on Futon
around things in the house. I put a bunch of stuff in bags for my laundry and ask if she in my bed. And took out the garbage and got the papers together. I then got a massage and he's

Nice Massage Here
joined Larry and Veronica have movie shorts Festival. It's not so bad. It's was at the Trocadero. I
At the Troc
stayed until the intermission which was around 8:35 PM. It's now 8:45 PM I'm taking the train back to west Philadelphia.
An Actress
I feel I am  fighting this cold again!! A runny nose and scratchy throat. I left at intermission for that reason. Tomorrow night is Monday night beginners meeting. I'm glad I got the commitments covered for next Monday the 24th.
Yep, I got called out on putting a picture and if somebody but fortunately I respond quickly and minimum harm was done. That's always a good thing!  
4 Loads due Weds
Well one last storm is coming this Winter. We will get here anywhere from 2 to 4 inches. It's probably going to be closer to the 2 inch range. Which means will just be a coating when I get up in themorning.  I DID schlep my loads of laundry to the laundromat later on tonight. I got 4 bags of laundry I will pick up on Wednesday.


  It is now almost 10 o'clock and it is cold out here. My go eat some pasta and warm up!  Cooked  some pasta with turkey. It was quite good good night.

No comments: