Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday, March 23: A Better Sort of Day

Breakfast
Well, I managed to get up this morning after getting a pretty good night sleep. I did have to get up and go 3X during the evening which was kind
I Caught the Route 40 Bus
of a pain in the butt.
Larry sent me a few texts that woke me up. We made plans for me to meet him has his condo after the Bar None. 
Turned out it was a good meeting and it wasn't nearly crowded
as normal.
I'm walking down 3rd Street to Market to go to my friend's place and then go out to eat breakfast.
Not sure what I'm going to do the rest of the day.
Fun Painting
I mod know one thing, am going to make a doctors appointment tomorrow. It's been 4 weeks and I haven't been able to shake this throat sinus cold.
2nd Street Towards Front
I first wrote about this coed on this February 27 blog post. 
I have good days and bad days. Yesterday was not such a good day. I didn't feel decent
Surprise Shot
till 3:10 PM.
Laughter with the Larry's place you went to old city pizza across the street from Starbucks at third and arch. I had a chicken cheesesteak
Mugging for the Camera
and Larry went off to the massage and I am going to help try to help Veronica inverts something from CD to a YouTube link. Hey, I was really
Lunc
lucky she already had a YouTube video already on the half the work was done.
Next we went the 13th St. and met Larry. We went to Macy's secret Garden. That was cool I took a bunch
Macy's Secret Garden
of pictures and send emails out to folks who might be interested. Larry and I checked out men shirts but
Macy's Secret Garden
neither of us but any. There were sales but the cheapest shirt was over 30 bucks. And that was with 50 or 60% off in a few cases.
In Front of the John Wanamaker Eagle
I then went to the written by a movie called Grand Budapest Hotel.It was a fantastic kind of weird
Yes, I Saw this Movie Today
proportion. When I came out the weather was quite cold. I had 6:11 PM I took the 21 to Pat's house.

He made me some dinner. I then went back home talked on the phone. I watched 2 Law and Order and talked again. I think I
Dusk Over 42nd ST
was of some help. Winter makes a return this coming week and so does a 
commitment 

No comments: