Friday, March 28, 2014

Thursday March 27th: Cold Again

Not So Fast!! It was 25 Out this Morning
It's 7:34 AM it is now 25° and we have ONLY 4 days till April. I am running very late to the meeting over 15 minutes late to sunrise. Temperature rise it's colder but at least
2 EL Trains at 56th

it's not as windy! Sunrise was fine I left a little after 830 but I got off the EL a stop early at 52nd Street. I'm going to arrive at work not until 9:10 AM. Well work was pretty busy today. So I'm number of people and
the very end of the day got some of this carfare completed. We now have to do and written notices which is just going to be a real drag!!
After work I met Larry at Starbucks . Yes, that Starbucks. Larry showed me this this postcard for a
party at Cheerleaders strip club. This is an invitation only event is called the Philly Club Reunion Party. It seems to be  for old bartenders and club people from the 90s. I'm sure it will be fun but
This is the Warmest Temp All Day
the flyer looks  pretty cheesy. I was sleepy and glad I left early to getting up couple times I need time is just plain old really say. I'm out of it. I was very lucky caught the 21 just as I got outside. I Came home and 
crashed and it was time to eat tonight
very lucky I'll 21 just as I got it. Came home and crashed and it was time to eat tonight. I hear its going to warm up and rain for the next 3 days BUT I think the freezing temps are done. The ants say so.

No comments: