Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 11: 2 Years

Good morning today is my year sober were a good day to be me!
I've taken off April 11 and May from the 15th through the 23rd. The May dates or four in AA
La Columbe
event in Ontario and to go to Buffalo. 
Work wasn't all that bad but again it was really hot inside the building for me. After work I asked Dean to give Mike his mail and I went straight
Stuff for work
down to 12 and Locust too early night out. So couple people I knew there and had my first ice coffee of the year. Why, you may ask? It's
City Hall
because the temperature still in the 50s feels really good.
I went to early night out it was hot and then I visited a friend in West Philly.
Da Hood
Next I got my script which was finally approved by my insurance. It's supposed to get colder later this week. I am not too excited by that. Amy tells me its going to rain tomorrow. Her bones feel it. I did get 2 folks to commit for the 24th. I am still wondering about te 31st. Well Eberharter not bored take care. Good night America.

No comments: