Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Monday: It's Just a Day

It's Sunrise Time
Well woke up today without an cost to train from Strafford. It was sure cold out about 30° cooler in my mind.The sunrise early and then talk to Mike about what Rob is up to. He needs to get a phone, a  set of keys and see a doctor about his leg. Will he get it done?? Stay tuned! Word out on the street is that he did get himself a phone know the phone number as of yet.
Working Late
Shiny
I had an okay day at work I thought I was going to be one of those days but it improved and I worked and I'm staying late today for once. 
Left around 7:45 came home talk to Mike. He was ok and Rob was passed out sleeping  I then went to Pat's,  he was sleeping so I'm here on my lonesome not a bad day. I can't complain too much good night


No comments: