Friday, November 01, 2013

Halloween: A Funky End to October

Woke up used incense in the apartment to remove some smell and it was good stuff. I  had a decent Sunrise which had good thoughts. Work however was not so smooth!Bit of a rough one at work. It starts off by saying that the building temperature indoors was about 80° it was hot and stuffy I had a confrontation with a  co-worker nasty  and condescending to me.
A LONG Day!!
called me a BASTARD and said I should just retire. She accused me of being passive aggressive.  Other workers so promptly down and discuss it with her so I think things will be alright. I'm going to group right now looks like it wants to rain. I have another guy staying at my place for a
for a couple weeks. I'm going to group right now looks like it wants to rain. I have another guy staying at my
New Man in Town
place for a  couple weeks.  He is in the prI know him at my place and then I introduced him to Mike and showed his way around .I will be crashing at my friends at night. 

I feel a bit discouraged over the last week. After that meet up I went to Starbucks and Iplanned to have a good group but it was just ok, I guess. I moaned about my "issues" at work and 
It juwas not the first time...Oh well. I was to go to Pat's but. The 2nd temp Roommate  went for a walk and has no key. At 9:30, I went to the porch and waited for him for about 30 min to get back. I had Steely Dan's Countdown to Ecstasy on the Earphones I sat on the porch until 10 and went  upstairs. Mike ended up letting him in since I fell asleep. Well, October is done. It sure ended with a plop. I have 2 guys crashing  and I was being a dick. Oh, yes fights at work...Meh!!


No comments: