Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday, November 29

Getting in the Spirit
Well I got up really early got had and he joined me taking the train
Leaving at 5AM
to Melrose Park where we were picked up to go shopping with Amy's friend Jill.It was the coldest morning I'm experiencing last winner it had to be 20° outside!!!We first drop by Amy's place to have a quick
Amy's Art
coffee and apple pie. Then we were off to Willow grove Park Mall.Went to the Macy's Best Buy for little loser boo-boo boo-boo to go get donuts
Flying Pig
for the pitstop.  Pat went home on the 330 train I stayed over for dinner and watch HR Puffinstuff and Adam 12.
Add caption
I had dinner and then it was approaching 1015 it was time for me to have the train from Melrose Park . It was time for me to go to sleep since I've been up since approximately 430 in the morning.  I'm just about to get off my last stop home.
Matching Sneakers
Amy's Art
I'm going to see Rob the first time since he got out the hospital and then going to go to bed and I think about possibly going to a funeral going to Larry's apartment oh my.
It was a nice fun day of four of us had

No comments: