Sunday, November 10, 2013

Saturday Nov.9th in Buffalo:

View from Kerry's Kitchen
Love this!!!
Good day kids I'm here buffalo it's breezy but not horribly cold. Got up nice and laid around 10 felt good.Terry cooked up some chili soup for tonight and
Me, Jamie and Kerry
I mellowed out and had coffee and banana bread and cereal. I may have
Jamie and Molly
a very good at getting job with someone who knows me and went to high school with Carolyne.It was surreal website called rover.com.
I am here.
I signed up for the service to get pet sitting jobs but frankly I didn't remember signing up with the site. Well it's a small world after all.Well we ended up going to the downtown section

Owner of cool bookstore
of Buffalo which has like coffee shops and all that cool funky stuff. We then had some coffee and after we did that we
Jamie and Kerry
At the Laundromat.
came back and got ready for dinner.  So we had a delicious dinner of soup but it was a chunky soup with cheese and other items. It was tasty.
Unfortunately for Kerry, her dog Bailey peed on her bed while we were gone.  Jamie, Molly and myself helped clean up after dinner. Kerry has to work overnight to keep an eye on an old woman so we helped out by cleaning her bed sheets from the dog pee. We went to EZ Wash Laundry. Ready to go to bed soon Paw

No comments: