Tuesday, November 19, 2013

20.26 Months: November 19

This can be yours!!
Nice Eh?
Good morning on a cool sunny Tuesday.
Woke up at Pats 545 went back to sleep and it was 730. No sunrise but I did get a nice shower and a good breakfast to start my morning. I then had a telephone appeal which went very smoothly I
Facing 44th and Sansom
don't because it was a withdrawal and the rest of the morning and day at work was
6pm at My Place
extremely busy. It's 2:53 PM just answered some Facebook and a nice message from my friend and it's very comfortable out here bit breezy but seasonably cool and refreshing.
Falling Leaves
Work ended I left on time and I'm sitting home chilling out before and having yogurt before I go to meeting. 
Late start brand into a friend talk to her while waiting for the 21 bus to show.
Cooling off Outside of work.
Well is there got real tired and came back home now it's 1030 and I need to go to bed

No comments: