Saturday, November 30, 2013

Last day of November: Conversion in Order....


Good morning everyone. Its Saturday and the last day of November. It was an interesting month for sure got up early went to the men's and now I'm over at old city watching a cat and now trying to prep
8:45am
myself for the rest of the day.
Enter if you dare~
Pitman NJ
Market Street was closed between 18th and 20th.This was due to a helicopter carrying a large air-conditioning unit or storage unit on top of the building
At Venice Italian Eatery
downtown. I'm at place but I'm going to take a nap instead of going 10 and 10:30 Its NOW 10:05.I am at 2nd and Market feeding Cleo, I'll be returning to west Philly if I don't get a
An old 408 Bus Stop
particular email in the next hour or so and take care of my banking business.It
Skyline 4:16Pm
t
urned out the 5 o'clock dinner at Pitman at Venice was at 1pm so 1:30 I got a call while I happened to be at 30th St. I decided to do ZipCar  and made it on time before dinner was served. I got to  meet old friends
Returning back to West Philly
from the 408 bus and was very nice. One friend gave me recommendations for lowering my cholesterol. 
I dropped off the car
Good conversation.
when I got back went to  feed the cat on Regent Street then returned to pats house. At night went to the cafĂ© where Sam's used to be now it's called Earth 
Cup. We both got some coffee and we walked The TD Bank to get some cash and eventually went back to my place where we met up with Rob. We hung out for about 20 minutes and that was cool. Next talk to Alice for 20 minutes and
she how to discussion about on fibromyalgia. It is 9:04 PM Pat is working on his presentation for his Chinese class and
Cat and Manora 
I'm going to go back home and charge this phone up and talk to Alice, 
I may go to a night out with Rob and finish out my evening. It turns out that we just stayed at 
Rob and Pat 7:08pm
4405 and 
watched Law and Order until I got a call and talked for about 2 hours. I then went to bed and got though the caughing of
Mixed Colors
another man. It was a fine way to cap off this birthday month of November 2013

No comments: