Saturday, November 09, 2013

Friday in Buffalo

Entering Buffalo this morning
Well didn't sleep on the bus but I arrived.

Said tootles to the hockey rink touring woman and went to a diner to get the much-needed coffee and carbs. Yes it's cold but it is November in Buffalo New York. We went to a Greek diner
 and we had some good corn
 ET Phone home!!
beef hash and eggs. Next she took me to Aldi's  which is very spartan but very clean it just says buy me food. We went to Wegman's which is like a cornucopia of fantastic colored food that
Wegman's
you just want to spend $300.00. After 3 hours of shopping we ate lunch and both of us took a nap. Kerry woke up at 3pm after an hour and I did not get up until 4:30.
Jamie enjoying the fine food of Kerry
It took me another hour or so to really wake up. I really
Add caption
woke up when I was asked to let the dog out after it just pissed on the carpet. Its brisk out. We had quick snow flurries and I videotaped the weather action for posterity
Close up of the Ribs
Kerry spent 2 hours preparing dinner. 2 friends did not come due for other pursuits but her friend Jamie did show. She likes
Having Dinner
to eat and was not going to miss it!!  Here is the Menu!! Ribs, cornbread, Mac and cheese Coleslaw.
Blogging
Plus there is dessert of caramel apple walnut crisp.
After Dinner
I was stuffed and so far I have not had the dessert since I am so full  After our dinner, we watched Modern Family,   The Simpson's and the Day's of our lives. Kerry Jamie and looked up what the H in Jesus H. Christ stood for. Well, its in Wikipedia but the best explanations were found on a site called The Straight Dope. Was that not fun?
The NEW Mitt Romney

No comments: