Sunday, November 24, 2013

Transition Saturday November 23

8:37 AM
After staying up late watching the show Law and Order, I arose and had a little breakfast and finished up my blog from yesterday. I was late for the men's at the Ethical Society. Rob was not able to get up and get going so I went by myself.  I did see Mike there and it was sure packed. Afterwards I hung out with a few dudes and then went from 20th St. 3rd and Arch to meet Larry at Starbucks for coffee. We did the 10 at 10:30 which was cool. Afterwards Larry had to go off to Jersey and I had to do and errand at City Line Avenue.
Stay Tuned
While going to TD Bank I had to answer nature's call. In order to get a bathroom I needed to get a key from an employee of Mickey D's.
Hung out here for Coffee
I then bought some McNuggets just to get a key (A 6 piece which they only put 4 in) and of course the guy in front of me decided to live in there. Apparently the 44 bus was running slow so I needed to get the 38 bus. The newfangled SEPTA
app showed there's
At Rachel's
only two buses running. I caught the 38 which was one time at 12:30! I got to my ended location around 1:05 PM
Well  there was change of plans so I took the 44 bus( after a 45 minute wait) to Center City and looked into buying a printer that can print my phone photos! Well, I met with Rob, got his
 phone card
Took it TWICE Yesterday!
and looked at the Apple store, springboard media, and Staples for printers. Staples recommended the $150 HP,the Apple Store  only had one type which was an Epson but they recommended the Brother. Springboard media
A Packed Startbucks at 3rd and Arch
only had one and I think that one I don't remember they just give me a list of top 10
Christ Church
printers range from $150 to $1,000 I'll guess I'm on my own. I then split off from Rob. I visited Pat's and we split a large pizza that Pasqually's.  We both agreed it was very tasty. I then had to beat a hasty retreat to get ready for my
Rob and I at Staples

                      4:46 pm                                                       home to get myself showered shaved and changed for my 
Riding the 38 Busdate. I took the train to Melrose Park and I was picked up and we went to a little restaurant off of
Germantown Avenue.
Nice Date in Germantown
Food was really good and is reasonably priced place. After dinner we went to the Starbucks nearby the Noble train station and hung around and made each other laugh. Next we went to the Melrose Park train station and waited for the 11:20 train. It was cold as anything so we waited in her car next to the station. I went
on the train and ALMOST overslept past 30th Street Station. Man THAT would have really sucked to be out in the frigid cold trying to get back to Philly past midnight on a Saturday on SEPTA! 
When I got home
Rob Mike and I chatted and then Robin I watched three or four episodes of Law and order on Netflix. The boxes worth of I just watch a few lawn order episodes maybe some Simpsons. A busy yet at the end it was a really really good day!

No comments: