Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday November 26: Here Comes the N'or Easter!

It is now 5:30 PM it is rainy and chilly here in Philadelphia.
Today was pretty busy day at work.  Didn't get car fare done but got some other stuff done.
Work Signature
Going to go to group 2 day's early but first I will be having coffee with Larry at Starbucks.
Rob is still the hospital. I visited Rob last night and he tells me you're not to be home until after Thanksgiving.
I just talked to Rob just now. (5:20PM EST) and he does NOT KNOW when he is getting out of the hospital. he's
A Gym Window
probably be released today!!The still trying to get the infection and it just have brought up amputation.
Group was good and then I walked somebody to their car and talk for a bit. Next I went to Kabobbish  for a quick dinner and went to Pat'. I found that he was asleep so
I talked to my friend over the phone for about an hour and a half. It was fun man!!!!
I was invited to an open house in mid December. That only be a fun interesting time. I said this and told folks I would put it on my blog
Pat with Pets at Midnight

Ready to go home!
 from Pat's and get some dry warm clothes on go to bed
Have a happy thanksgiving let me know when you'll be around.


No comments: