Friday, November 15, 2013

Nov 14th: I am Middle Aged

Woke up and realized I couldn't have breakfast because Work is having a blood test today.
Oppressed Mgr of Starbucks

Feel like an oppressed cough is measured today. Not feeling important like a coffee manager but just feeling of hungry and tired. I don't have to managing employees because they're probably feeling more oppressed then the managers are!It's now 11:53 PM I had my blood test.Well I didn't do all that great on the blood test.
Bad Score!!
My cholesterol is 263  &   So I have to make some changes in diet. I suppose reality is looking me square in the face being 52 and all. My weight is 209 and BMI is 29. It should be 25 or below. 
My going to be have to be one of those people Facebook and show off that they
Workin it baby
ran 5 miles or went to the gym at six in the morning of Jesus NO!  If so I hope I'm not terribly insufferable 
I need to get a message to my temp Roommate since he has no PHONE  I had to walk back home then get back on the EL:(
Rob made it and got some stuff done and I got a bit of money and stuff. 

No comments: