Thursday, November 14, 2013

Screen Wednesday November 13

Hello boys and girls got up past my last few pennies and headed to the sunshine and now I am taking the EL to work.
I want to work today work was extremely busy but I wasn't smelly like a lot of things I seem to deal with are. I work
pretty hard and I was able to stay late and get a couple things done but there's a lot more to do tomorrow
I also had to print out a request form cause my 2d computer just died because the keyboard does not function.I called customer support and I have to mail the computer up TexasThat appears to be the IBM/LanevoRepair Ctr. for the United States. Yes that's the new laptop.
I hope to have dinner at pats house and then forget enough money I can go to the post office and ship this freaking computer to Texas. If not it's good it's probably too late I will do probably on Friday:(

No comments: