Thursday, November 07, 2013

November 6th: what day is it?


Hello, I am really glad things are going well for you you deserve it!
I just turned 52 and it feels a little odd. I only say I'd because I can't put any words
42nd and Chestnut
to it. Part of me is grateful for what I have an life I got back. The other half feels I'm in stasis. In other words not knowing and not really caring nor knowing where I want to go.
I appreciate my job
and what I get from it but can't deal with the " attitude that a couple people give me. Just yesterday I thought about taking a medical leave for three weeks to not cope with
The EL has been inspected
the attitude that I deal with at least once or twice a week. That of course I know is just an escape and it doesn't solve any problems directly.Work was work and I was told the German training get out of review and that I might want to have my resume wait frankly I give a hoot. I hung out with Peter and we went to 
Peter and I in Center City
Starbucks the 13th and Chestnut I am
City at Night.
not feeling it today but let's truck to the 7 o'clock meeting.13th in Spruce I go.

Well I ended up going to a .

different meeting for meth people and then I went to a big meeting and then I see Mike in the school room so I finally found the meeting. It was a very good meeting I enjoyed it was intenseI am now at Suburban Station .It's 9:19 PM picking up my earphones and maybe painting. I'm thankful it's about 50 some degrees outside.
Well I got my stuff and I'm at 30th St. Waiting for the Alvin come back and then I'm gonna finish up my
blog find my buffalo information and not scare young girls. Well, I got home and no sign of Rob. I think he maybe back in the hospital since his leg is looking pretty bad for several days now. I will be sleeping here at 4405 tonight.




No comments: