Friday, November 08, 2013

Thursday, November 7


57th Street Near Work
Well I went to the Sunrise. Wow! Good very intense got a lot out of one woman share.
Struggling to move forward
Shuffled off to work and work went pretty well I feel like I'm where I like to be for the immediate duration. That being said I do think I need a change in my job duties sooner than later. I've been the CDU unit since the last century.  I am 52 now and I still struggle with  the same stuff since the last century but that is how I have rolled and change is like a SNAIL!!
After work  Peter and I met Larry at Starbucks and chilled out Peter joined me on the way since he was working his
Waiting for the Megabus
35 hours per week at his "PART-TIME security job. He is working at 9th and market starting at 8.Group was intense. Personally I learned a sobering truth. It's enlightening yet slightly depressing too.Afterwards I got really lucky and caught a 21 as it was showing up





Will visit EVERY Hockey Arena!
Yes I'm meeting on the bus on time but ran half hour late but I'll talk to someone who travels to different sports arenas
After work  Peter and I met Larry at Starbucks and chilled out Peter joined me on the way since he was working his 35 hours per week at his "PART-TIME security job. He is working at 9th and market starting at 8.Group was intense. Personally I learned a sobering truth. It's enlightening yet slightly depressing too.Afterwards I got really lucky and caught a 21 as it was showing up
Yes I'm meeting on the bus on time but ran half hourl late but I'll talk to someone who travels to different sports arenas

No comments: