Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's Saturday November 16th

View from West Trenton Line
Got up in the morning thing got my flu shot blood test afterword
East on Chestnut
hung out with Drew and had a nice breakfast at 3rd and Arch Streets. We caught up with life stuff and he got some business done. Next I went to  Larry's to try on some clothing that he did not need. I left for the Market East Station to  head to the West Trenton Line to the Noble station near Jenkintown. I hung out at Starbucks
Man of Fall
and it was a nice time. We took a walk The main street
Getting Business Sweats with Labels 
which is pleasant. I got a ride to the Broad Street line. After I took the Broad Street Line and the trolley  I was to head up to a party but my friend said I should not come. His tone
At Market East
sounded grave while he was there. I'm a bit weird ed out at this moment. It kind of feeds into my insecurity of not belonging.
Taking a Walk
I want to front of mindless on South Street and we hung out in trade war stories and had a good time and I had a cheese chicken cheese-steak. Picked me up and drove me home it was really appreciate it I felt a lot better.


No comments: