Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

After the Sunrise
Got up early and went to a well attended Sunrise. We then next visited Rob at Jefferson Hospital  and hung out for about 20 minutes. I just looked up the commuter
schedule to be in Horsham by 1pm  on Google Maps  and it was time to fly out of there around 
Add caption
930. I needed to feed some cats and and
Visiting Mr. Delmont
then go back to 11th St.
understand! I am taking the train to my Mom's place in Horsham. Well I managed to walk to 11th and Market and catch the EL just at was arriving and then got the CORRECT trolley to go to 42nd and Chester Avenue so I could feed and change litter the the cats I was watching. 
View from 13th Floor
Following Mike to Rob's Room
 I then walked to 40th and Market since no trolleys managed to show up on Chester nor Baltimore Avenues. I got the El BACK to 11th Street where 
I took the West Trenton line to Glenside.  I walked about a minute to Old York Road & Baeder Rd to the 55 bus which got me about a half mile to  my mom's place. As I was getting
 off the Noble station to get to the bus stop, my phone
43rd Near Chester 10:05 AM
died. My mom's dial-up from the outside doesn't work so I went back to the McDonald's nearby. There I got a coffee and a McChicken from the dollar menu and charged my phone. I had not realized the charger was out of juice! I got to Horsham at 12:
05. My mother wanted me  to be there before 1PM
9:53 AM. A Sunny Road
so I made it to her place around 1230 and I was just in time!
My Work was Done here!
Well had some delicious chicken and pumpkin pie and watched Detroit obliterate Green Bay 40 to 10!  So I was just chilling out. I talked to Mike
Philly Skyline 10:45 AM
and will be leaving about

5:40 to catch the bus back to Ye Old West Philly.
Mom and I
It's  5:43 PM I just got on the route 55 bus about 10 minutes ago. I'll be taking this bus to the Olney terminal for about 45 minutes so I should be home around 7:30. Well, I got back to 4405 at
Pumpkin Pie...YUM
7:20Pm. I relaxed and realized that I took over 100 photos and/or videos today. I documented my morning and parts of the afternoon. I hope to have a 5 minute video set up soon. YouTube is going to take awhile. Meanwhile here is a short one.

No comments: