Friday, November 22, 2013

November 21: Prelude to Thanksgiving

Mike and I  on 21
Copy that Krull!!
Hello and good morning we are  on the 21 bus on a cool crispy  morning.I'm sending vibes out ahead of me via the 21 bus it's Thursday morning the day before Friday am reporting to you via banana phone.Okay it's 20th street and we are walking off the bus now want to go.
Well made a couple guys hung out after the meeting and had a rip roaring time on my God laughing so hard.
Work Decor
I didn't get a ride with Bill to work which was cool.
Work wasn't too bad today. I just plugged along and heard that Larry
The Day at Work is ending...
was not feeling well.  .Going to have to figure out where and how I'm going to change the diet over the next year. We will see.
Near the EL
I'll know I'll get a lot of advice.Well I'm in Center City enjoying one the last mild nights we will have. I heard from folks at work that Saturday night into Sunday is going to get very cold? I heard hide the upper 30s for Sunday.
Well I had some Indian and then had a really long conversation with a friend and it was good.  :)
Now for some video

No comments: