Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Day in the Buffalo Snow; November 11

Breakfast
Got up this morning and a nice long leisurely breakfast and then dropped off. work.
Note the Hand Granade
I came back finished making my movies then proceeded to watch videos of old football
Covered in snow.
games and Timacula reset immaculate the miracle of them meadowlands back in 1970 and the old Dallas versus the Minnesota Vikings
Kerry at work
from that same year.
It was kind of miserable outside and I was kind of tired so I just kind of sad around today. The
A Cold Evening
Snow was out when I left the house to pick up Kerry at her job.
Terry's coworker was late for his shift by about 25 minutes. Kerry got me to the mega bus on time for the  1030
Waiting for the Bus
departure time.  we're heading towards Rochester is 11:21 PM Eastern standard time.

No comments: