Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday 17 November

Well I got up to go to the bar none but I decided I get the rental car to
Driving East on Pine Street
head out the Parkesburg ahead of time. Where the rental place at 30th St. made me wait about a half hour so I picked up the car to park to the bar none and they were letting out at 10:45 so I missed that.
Fall on Pine Street
Getting Fresh Veggies at Head House SQ
Talk to a friend for a while and that was good in them at two people from the meeting and we talked a bit about atheists and the higher power got vegetables at the farmers market on 2nd street. I intend to mail off the broken computer
Add caption
and pick up laundry.  and I'm just sitting here now spending time by myself. Its cool there is nobody around my place.
Funky Cauliflower and Broccoli 
 I ate some vegetable fried rice and listened to some Steely Dan. I played pretzel logic and the the '72-'78 Greatest Hits Album on the YouTube.
Lunch with Glasses.
It's very mild out the sun is out so I'm to shower up and get a move on with the rental.
Havin some food
Sunset
Turns out I got the laundry picked up and dropped off mailbox the computer and put by Scripps to filled. I then went riding off to Parksburg Pennsylvania via school kill route 22 and Route 30. I have not been these parts for quite some time. We went to a little diner in town because that it is what was open

No comments: