Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20 that would be 620 days

Stairway to....
Well I made it to sunrise got to work half decently got some stuff done. Package is supposed to deliver the Pats there and if not go to the post office and mail out this parking ticket that I got for renting a car for one day.
Abby, Pat's Dog
I was looking for my package at Pats it's not there! So I guess I'm going to go to the post office if it's not
Pat's New Kitty
closed and find out where my packages I do not see a yellow slip!
Yes I of course I have to pay for my parking ticket. It was 
Ga
cool sitting here at Pats just hanging out with the puppies and for the note fiddling around online and catching
Catching the 21 to a Complex!!
messages from people 
well Yes I of course I have to pay for my parking ticket. It was cool sitting here at Pats just
Why I dont miss Driving
hanging 
out with the puppies and for the note fiddling around online and catching messages from people well I took the bus didn't find the mailbox yet but I did head toward CenterCity. I saw Pat just
Scripts!!!!!
before I left for CC. My package was HIDDEN under his motorcycle. Pat was at Chinese class. 
 I witnessed
An Illusion??
CCYP It's huge!  It was an anniversary. The iced a history of the CCYP. 
They had a dude read the this history. It was cool. Still kind of tired and depressed now though. It just seems are people situations set me off. That's why I like to get up in the morning & see the sunrise!
It's not depressing. Unlike being overweight and high 255 Cholesterol. Good bye corned beef hash and Pepsi. We had a good run. God just grant me the serenity to not be a pretentios gym rat and a show off on Facebook that I am a healthy man with no Moobs. I will turn that over since I do not know what the hell to do! 




  


No comments: