Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 18: John's Birthday

And Fancy Free
Well I drove to the sunrise avoided a ticket. The rental car back to the parking lot waste return the key so I'm on the L now on a beautiful beautiful
I forgot to return this to Hertz
day returning the car key and hoping I don't get completely fleeced:(
I got the keys to Hertz and they assured me in their own modern way that there was no problem
Playing Flight Simulator
they would check the mileage. I'm hitting the right aid and they're having a staff meeting
Fruit Smoothie
to meet the new district administrator who is replacing Mr. Chan who used to walk with his head down to the men's room all the time.
Well after work went to a different kind of meeting and talk to the phone for a bit with a friend. After
A Nice Day for a Big Sky
that it came to Pats and took really good nap bit of dinner going back to sleep good night. It getting better my friends. Look at the big sky on a mild Fall day in November

No comments: