Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 25: Hey Kids Its a Monday!

On the 21 7am
Well I woke up that bumble up for the cold made it to the sunrise and found out that Rob is at Jefferson Hospital. Is a message she sent this afternoon from Jefferson Hospital:

"Hey mark.... Had surgery on leg, and antibiotics now.. Jefferson room 1330 of the pavilion building... ? Robert J.
I plan to visit him tonight at 7
My first plan to come home and take a nap. Fortunately for me cut 21 but quickly the 21 bus very quickly that really helped out. I found out why
Out of Toner AGAIN!
View from Rm 1330
was talking to someone I fell asleep and started snoring! Is 
 that great or what?? Another sign that I'm getting a little older. I'm thankful I'm healthy enough not to be in the hospital like Rob that sucks.
Well I took a nice nap and got up and went to the hospital to visit Rob and using pretty good spirits considering and stay there till about 8:30. The nurse dude was
Yummy Dinner
pretty good pretty cool and explained compartmental syndrome which Rob is suffering with this leg.
After I left there I went to Maoz Vegetarian and had a delicious falafel sandwich. The woman behind the counter told me about Dr. Douglas Graham. Its
Saw this while cat sitting
the
Visiting Rob
80 10 10 diet. Its a mostly fruit diet with veggies thrown in. 
It's interesting diet but I believe it's a bit on the extreme side.
Yeah I did talk on the phone and I went to do some cat sitting and had a nice brisk walk and I also picked up my leather coat that I left at their house
 It's going on midnight I'm turning into a pumpkin I am going to bed I'm listening to my body and going to bed

No comments: