Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 15

Chan says good bye
November 15. I went to the meaning then came home and took a nap and that got me late to work but it felt nice.
Called my doctor in reference to the test results and found out I have a blood test pending so I'm going to get a blood test tomorrow, Saturday
View from the 21 Bus
Work wasn't so bad the District Admin. Mr. Chan retired and afterwords visited a friend and I think I made a new friend. The conversation was easy which was nice. Next I chilled out with the
Getting some stuff
roommates and the neighbor. with the bed it was a pretty plain day it also was warmer.Really looking else to say.

1 comment:

Addwin Net said...

Info mengenai harga Jual Skripsi. Ulasan lainnya seputar Itupoker.com Agen Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya, serta visiting juga ya Main Gila Terima kasih..