Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 22nd 2013: This is 50 Years since JFK Assassination!

Locust Street near 16th
It's Friday, November 22. If you read any newspaper or looked at any website it is the 50th
SEPTA Steps
anniversary since the JFK assassination in Dallas 1 o'clock central standard time.
Got up and went to sunrise and Rob wasn't able to get up. That was okay but I was really
More Steps
tired and I took a nap when I got home. Due to the nap I wish I half hour late to work but I felt so much better.  saw few people the morning and then I had lunch with consisted of the leftovers
from last night's vegetarian
"2 Steps"
Paranoid??
platter at the Kabobeesh. I thought I was hungry enough to also eat lunch order at Popeye's It consisted chicken, biscuit and re-fried beans. Lord knows it's probably not good for me! :( Work ended uneventfully and after finishing up car fares a last minute
Green Line at 43rd and Baltimore
left for the shoppers to meet Rob. I got an while you he was speaking munched on a pretzel and afterwords took the 21 bus the 19th where
I will catch the trolley 34 trolley to  Baltimore Avenue to go towards Regent Street
Fall
You Do We Do...
for meeting my customer for
 cat-sitting next week. That went pretty well and I walked home and hung with with my neighbor Kendell and my roommates Mike and Rob. We enjoyed the mild Fall weather while we had a chance. Meanwhile another friend contacted me from a wedding she was attending which featured her Ex being around and the
3 grown kids. I hope to meet up with her tomorrow evening!  I ended the day by getting my Netflix account up and running. Rob and I watched Law and Order for 2 hours. That was big fun! Larry got in touch with me and he got in touch with an old friend, who I will meet
tomorrow. Anyway the cold weather is FAST approaching and so is Thanksgiving


No comments: