Monday, November 11, 2013

November 10th. A Tour of Buffalo NY. My Father's Birthday

Buffalo. Flat and Windy today
Molly's Cats
Woke up at Molly's and walked up some milk and chilling out watching law and order a quarter of 11 AM drinking more coffee yeah. So
I was here for Coffee

Meanwhile at Pat's in West Philly

It's kind of fun just sit on y butt and just chill and butt and just chill and have computer and have lawn order nearby to keep me company today.
Add caption
We might go to the 
Basilica of Father Baker today. It's  a grand building.  We might go to the Botanical Gardens for 9 bucks. It is supposed to be a nice place.
A Large Organ
Well, now we are seeing Thanksgiving themed movies and Christmas ads in full-force! We did  decide to walk from


Molly's place to the Our Lady of Victory Basilica in Buffalo. It  is beautiful!! There's so many This video might show a little.  it wasn't that far of a walk for us. Now we are seeing Thanksgiving themed
A Buffalo Street Corner
movies and Christmas ads are in full-force! 
We did decide to walk from Molly's place to the Our Lady of Victory Basilica in Buffalo. It  is beautiful!!  The  building
At "The Spot" Sitting Around
 was constructed in 1925 at the behest of a Father Baker. They don't make them like that anymore.  At the Basilica looking at the basement area with father Baker memorabilia. Father Baker is a big deal here in a lot of charity work.
Fun Mural
We thought about going to the Arboretum but I didn't really feel like they nine bucks to look at plants frankly so I said I wanted to go downtown. While waiting for the 16 bus,  Molly decided that her stomach was hurting too much so I'm going downtown on my own on the bus. I shop document the ride. 
I supposed
Allentown area of Buffalo
get off at South Park and Washington Ave. I am near downtown now. I'm actually going to catch the bus at North division and Washington the 20 bus. 
Well I went to Allen Street went to a
Arboretum. 
little funky place and then I'm going down Elmwood and I had to just eat so bad sorry plate went to a place called just pizza found out the Eagles beat the Green Bay Packers 27-13 and I just saw a hell Mary pass by Cincinnati to tie the game against the Baltimore Ravens to Tyott now
Allen Street in Allentown, Buffalo
I'm ready to walk down the rest of Elmwood and see if there's a coffee shop still open at this time. 
 so many architectural details it's hard to describe them all. Well after bit of a walk I
Add caption
ended up at the place called the spot I've cleaned the really old couch by myself surrounded by others with other people. 
It's a funky scene here.
At 9:07 pm

 Well it's 6:05 here and I'm here at the Spot by myself here looking at Young folks doing the things they need to do and have to do and want to do' I have to do more. 

Well as you just read, I was just tired!! I decided at 7 or so that I could catch some buses to get back to my home base. It was going to be Molly's since my computer was there as well as my phone chord.  Well, good bye for now.
Note. This video took hours to upload. Please enjoy this.

No comments: